The Annual Conference is being held online. Registrants will receive an email with instructions on how to login and download the app. Once received, you may login at any time, up to 6-months post event to watch seminars that have been recorded.
Live Webinars: January 21-22 & 28-29, 2021
2. Who should attend?
The conference offers distance learning and online networking with other attendees for the surveying profession. It also includes vendor exhibits, Education and Outreach Auction, Awards Ceremony and the annual PLSO Membership meeting. You need to attend if you are:
3. Do I need to be a member of PLSO?
No. However, PLSO members receive a discounted registration rate. To join PLSO, click here.
4. Can I receive Professional Development Hours (PDHs) by attending?
5. How much is registration?
6. I only want to attend the Annual Meeting and the Silent Auction. Do I need to pay?
No, there is no charge to attend either. You DO need to register for the Annual Meeting & Awards Ceremony, so that you receive the login instructions. To check out the Education & Outreach Auction, you may register for a bidding number and check out current auction items here.
7. Can I register more than one person at a time?
Due to our registration software set up, we do not have the ability to register more than one person at a time. If you need to register multiple employees and would like to pay on one invoice, email email@example.com and Aimee McAuliffe will help you.
8. What if my company will only pay by invoice?
9. Which credit cards do you accept?
10. I don’t want to pay by credit card, what are my options?
11. If I cannot attend, can someone attend in my place?
Yes, please contact the office to get the records transferred. This must be requested in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by Noon on January 20, 2021.
12. What if I need to cancel?We’re sorry to hear that! PLSO Conference Cancellation Policy:
Cancellations received on or before January 1, 2021 will receive their total registration minus a $40 administrative processing fee. Those received on or after January 2, 2021 will receive a 50% refund. Refunds will not be given for cancellations received after Noon. Pacific Time on January 20, 2021, no-shows or partial attendance.
13. What does PLSO do with the funds raised for registration and the Auction?Registration fees directly pay the costs of running the Annual Conference, such speakers, audio visual equipment, meals, etc. Any revenue realized past total costs go towards supporting yearly activities of PLSO – a non-profit trade association dedicated to serving the land surveying profession in Oregon through continuing education and outreach, holding paramount the interests of the public.
Donations and funds raised by the Education and Outreach Auction go towards supporting scholarship funds and the activities of the Educational Goals and Outreach Committee.
Objectives of the committee are: