January 22-24, 2020 (Wednesday-Friday)
2. Where is the conference held?
Sheraton Portland Airport Hotel
The conference is a three-day networking and continuing education event for the surveying profession. It also includes vendor exhibits, Education and Outreach Auction, Awards Ceremony and the annual PLSO Membership meeting. You need to attend if you are:
4. Can I receive Professional Development Hours (PDHs) by attending?
Yes, you can receive around 18 PDHs credits per year.
No. However, PLSO members receive a discounted registration rate. To join PLSO, click here.
Please check back for pricing.
Due to our registration software set up, we do not have the ability to register more than one person at a time. All attendees must register individually.
8. I don’t want to pay by credit card, what are my options?
When you register online you have the option to order by phone, mail-in a check, or pay by money order via Invoice.
9. What if my company will only pay by invoice?
When you register online you can choose the option to pay by money order/ invoice.
10. Which credit cards do you accept?
We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa
11. What is the most secure way to register for the conference?
Online is the most secure way to register for the conference. It does not run the risk of getting lost, stolen, or someone having access to your account or credit card information, as might happen with mailed in or faxed in registrations.
12. If I cannot attend, can someone attend in my place?
Yes please contact the office to get the records transferred.
Donations and funds raised by the Education and Outreach Auction go towards supporting scholarship funds and the activities of the Educational Goals and Outreach Committee.
Objectives of the committee are:
15. Where do I park?
The hotel has an open lot.
19. Can I bring my family?Yes! Individual meals for guests can be purchased during registration.