Money raised for Education and Outreach will go towards supporting our scholarship funds and the activities of the Educational and Outreach Committee.
Objectives of the committee are:
- To promote recognition of the surveying profession.
- To introduce elementary and secondary students to surveying.
- To support and promote college survey programs.
- To work in conjunction with the Scholarship Committee to point qualified candidates toward scholarships in surveying.
- Promote the importance, opportunities and responsibilities of a surveying career.
- Serve as a resource for public and the Oregon State Board of Examiners for Engineering and Land Surveying (OSBEELS).